- How much will it cost Blue Badge holders to cross the bridges?
- I have a Blue Badge but don’t drive. How do I register?
- Can I register more than one vehicle against the same Blue Badge?
- I sometimes travel in different vehicles – which one should I register?
- Does the Blue Badge holder have to be in the vehicle for the journey to qualify as a free crossing?
- How do I register with merseyflow?
- When will I be able to register with merseyflow?
- What documents will I need to provide to register?
- Do I have to register?
- What happens if I don’t register?
- How much will it cost for me to register?
- If I move house or change my car will I need to re-register?
Blue Badge holders* can cross both bridges for free once you have successfully registered for the local user discount scheme and paid a £5 registration fee.
*A Blue Badge holder is defined as someone who has been issued a blue badge under section 21 of the Chronically Sick and Disabled Persons Act (1970).
You can register a vehicle driven by a family member or friend as your designated vehicle. Please remember that unless the Blue Badge holder is in the vehicle the driver will have to pay the toll. Each vehicle can only be registered once so if you are registering a family member’s vehicle, they don’t need to register the same vehicle.
When registration opens this summer there will be a local walk-in centre where you can register and a team available by phone and by e-mail to answer queries about the registration and payment process.
This website will be the best and easiest place to find out more information before registration opens this summer.
Back to top